Microsoft office is a reliable package for computing tasks at a phenomenal rate. The office.com/setup package provides the users with a variety of tools to make sure their tasks do not go pending, the users can edit the reports and create attractive presentations with incredible detail. The package contains numerous applications including word and excel along with PowerPoint to mention a few. However there are some issues associated with the software such as the code 30145 which can be fixed by following these guidelines given here.
Disabling the Firewall and Then Re-Enabling It
- The windows firewall is known to interfere with working of the office programs. It also blocks the other programs that are to be installed. The users can attempt to block the firewall and check if the issues gets resolved. This can be done by going to the start tab and clicking on the control panel.
- The users can further select the network and security panel and choose the windows firewall from the panel. Further they will be required to click on the tab named windows firewall. Further they will require clicking on the tab named settings.
- Here they can toggle the security option of off and update the office program to see if this resolves the issue or not. One can again re-enable the firewall program to normal once the issues have fixed.
Switching the Antivirus Firewall for Some Time
- The antivirus firewall can act similar in some ways to the firewall. It also attempts to block the installation of the programs on your system. Users can fix the error code 30145 by going to the desktop and clicking on the desktop icon of the antivirus program installed on your system twice.
- Once done this will initiate the launch of the antivirus program and you can then navigate to the settings option to click on the firewall tab. Here users can easily toggle the settings associated with the firewall and check if the issues has been resolved after updating the office program.
The error code 30145 associated with www.office.com/setup program can be resolved by following the steps and instructions provided here and implemented them in a sequential manner.
Cachi rim is a creative person who has been writing blogs and articles about office.com/setup. He writes about the latest updates regarding office.com/setup, Office Enterprise Support how it can improve the work experience of users. His articles have been published in many popular e-magazines, blogs, and websites.