Microsoft Office 2019 is the latest launched version available for Windows and Mac users. This version can be installed by two different modes of selection, that are- Office suite 2019 and Office 2019 standalone applications. If you want to get started with Office suite 2019 on Mac, you can get help by the set of instructions given in the article below.
Prior to installing the software on your computer, make sure the system meets the specifications required for Office setup 2019 to avoid compatibility errors.
To install Office setup 2019 on Mac, do this:
Create an account:
- Go to office.com/setup and click Create an account
- If you are an existing user, click Sign in using the credentials you used to purchase the subscription
- As you get prompted to the home page, do the following
- Select Office Install> Install (When you have signed in with your Microsoft Office account)
- If you do not see an install option on the next page, open office setup in the new browser and go to your profile
- Click the link to download the file
- Launch Mac Finder and go to downloads
- Double-click and open the file named as Microsoft Office Installer.pkg
- Please note that the file name could vary as per the version of Office suite and your operating system version
- As the first installation screen comes up, click Continue and proceed with the installation process
- You will see a license agreement page. Read and mark agree to the given conditions to continue
- If you see different ways of installing the software, choose the one you prefer
- Check the disk space requirements or select some different location to save the files
- Click Install and wait for it to complete
You have now successfully installed Office setup 2019 your Mac. If you were troubled during the process, seek solution www.office.com/setup under the support section.