When office-offiicecom.com collects your information?
What Personal Information office-offiicecom.com collects from the people visiting its application, website, or blog?
When you request any third-party software support services from office-offiicecom.com you might be asked to provide your name, contact number, email address, and product information, along with the other details to help you enjoy a smooth experience.
How us-office-offiicecom.com uses your information?
office-offiicecom.com may use the information while they make a purchase, install, apply for the newsletter subscription, respond to a survey, and respond to marketing communications.
- To enhance your personal experience and deliver any specific type of content or product range you have been looking out for
- To make our website better that further delivers a hassle-free experience to the users
- To help us serve you better in respond to the customer service requests we receive
How office-offiicecom.com protects your information?
Being the most reputed and independent support services provider, set up office-offiicecom.com never uses susceptibility scanning to specify PCI standards. We only offer information in the form of blogs and articles. We never save your financial records and make sure periodic malware scanning of our website.
- Save the preferences or the choices of the users for future visits
- Gather and establish collective data about site traffic and user interactions as well as activities on the website.
You can change the settings of your PC to get notification each time a cookie is being sent to your device. You can also turn this feature off permanently. However, this may restrict you access particular features or visit several websites, as most of them need your browser’s cookies features to be turned up.
office-offiicecom.com doesn’t sell, trades, or transfers your PII or Personally Identifiable Information to the third-party or any other company.
At some point of time, office-offiicecom.com at its discretion may incorporate or offer third-party services or products on its website. These outside websites may have independent and different privacy policies. Therefore, we have no responsibility or liability for the services or products offered and the content as well as activities of those websites.